Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Homemade Gifts

I made a couple little gifts for Justin this year (don't worry I bought something nice too!).

The first one was a little map gift based on an idea found on Pinterest and described here.  It shows St. Louis ("met"), Denver/Littleton ("married"), and Sunnyvale ("live").  I just used the picture as inspiration and printed maps off of the internet, cut them out, and put them in a Target frame.


The other little thing was this ornament made from a key to our old apartment.  I just made a little tag for it with the place and dates we were there and on the back it has a note about it being our first apartment.


So there are 2 little projects I made for our new place.  I have a few more ideas so we'll see how motivated I'm feeling.

1 comment:

  1. If your gift list is long and your budget is small here are some great Handmade Gifts that you can make. online gifts

    ReplyDelete